Tuesday, August 23, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS MATTER!

I have begun to develop my business based on relationships and referrals! With that, I believe that the up most responsibility realtors have with their clients is to care for and maintain the relationship. Clients should be more than a transaction!  They should become (if not already) friends and colleagues!  Just this past weekend I realized that my client needs extend beyond the transaction.  Realtors  NEED to be (this is just a beginning list): the cheerleader, the sounding board, the solver of problems, the calmer.  We need to be THERE taking care of their clients with: loyalty, trustworthiness, and honesty!
To sell or buy a home is the biggest financial transaction for most Americans.  It is stressful.  My clients need to know I stand behind them 100% and support their best interests.

Anxiety partners with a real estate transaction more often than not.
Along with that, my clients may need to be reassured that I am working to protect them and their investment!

"Through problem solving, we will work through this together," is what I tell my clients!

I am so honored to work for my friends, family, clients and future friends to help them solve any problem that may arise through real estate transactions!

After all, we all are in this together!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment